Followers

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sweet Geometric Shapes

Isn't it nice when 2 or more challenges work together? Yes! Today I decided to figure out a way to use some of the pretty paper from a Mary Engelbreit pad I found in the dollar bin at Michael's. The 12 sheets of patterned paper are pretty and very thin. Each one had to be reinforced with white cardstock. I cut the corners off of one 6x6 sheet for the squares and finally had a chance to use one of the cupcake brads I bought ages ago because they were so darn cute. I punched a couple of images from leftover pink paper for the raised circles at the bottom right to complete the sketch.

Challenges:
Shopping Our Stash Challenge 106: Geometric Shapes
Tuesday Morning Sketches #203
HIMCR #102: Die Cuts (Hiding in My Craft Room)
Challenges 4 Everybody #22: Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #11: Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door: Anything Goes



ME Patterned Paper: Michael's
Sentiment: 'Berry Nice Mice' Collection by Doodle Pantry
Circle Dies: Spellbinders
Brad: my stash
Small Circle Punch: Creative Memories

3 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

CUPCAKE BRAD! I love it :) I've been tempted by the ME papers too - good to know that they're super thin. They're adorable, though. And I get to thank you for playing along with 2 of 'my' teams - Shopping our Stash and Tuesday Morning Sketches :) Woot!

Unknown said...

Fabulous .
Thank you for joining us for our Through The Raftroom Door Challenge this time and GOOD LUCK.
Hugs Elaine

CarlaKH said...

Too cute. I have picked up those packages of ME paper too...never bought any YET. Love the cupcake brad too! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!