Followers

Friday, June 28, 2013

Scrapbook Expo San Diego

Here are the items I purchased today! I arrived before 8:30 am and purchased a VIP ticket to get into the exhibition hall one hour before the general public. The goodies advertised for those who got there early consisted of a variety of coupons and vouchers, one Spectrum Noir pen (neon pink), and one small glue stick. It was worth getting up early to beat the crowd.
These 2-sided 12x12 papers will be used for 'One Sheet Wonder' cards. At 33 cents each, they were a bargain. I could not locate a 6x6 paper pad I loved, but did score this 4x6 pad for $2.
I went nuts over the specialty brads and bought the squirrels, farm animals, seashells, and gears sets. I could have bought many more...
JudiKins gave away a small container of 'Diamond Glaze' if you had a coupon downloaded from the Expo website. Very cool.
But the most exciting find for me was a new, cheaper brand of alcohol markers called Spectrum Noir.
I bought 2 sets of 6 markers: Browns and Yellows. The lady in front of me in line purchased lots more---to the tune of $314. The dragonfly card was colored using these markers and now I can finally get into coloring!!! I am starting small, but can already see my stash of these growing and growing like bunny rabbits. All-in-all in was a fun day, I spied a few friends, and arrived home ready for a nap :)




No comments: