Followers

Saturday, June 15, 2013

CTS #32

Here's another fab sketch web site CAS(E) this Sketch! I'm nuts about sketches as well as other kinds of challenges, and boy, there are a lot of them out there in cyberspace. Some of the challenge sites I have found have so many links to their challenges (like 250!!) that I feel like mine will be lost in the crowd. Plus, I don't feel like wading through all of them. Anyway, there are plenty of cards linked up on this site, generally > 100 per sketch, and the Design Team does an awesome job. Plus, these are 'clean and simple' card challenges; my favorite! So here's my take.
I may make more of these for my Operation Write Home box. Our heroes do miss their loved ones everyday.


CS: White 110 pound 'Premium' Paper from an office supply store
Patterned Paper: "Serenity Collection" by BoBunny
Stamp: "Time Capsule" set by Fun Stampers Journey
Digital Sentiment: Sabrina Lopez Dupre Designs (located in an old folder on my laptop)

No comments: