Followers

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

SOS Challenge #99: All About Numbers

When I saw this challenge I knew exactly what patterned paper to use. I am slowly retiring my stash of 12x12 paper and moving to 6x6 pads. I purchased this 'numbers' paper a couple of years ago and am delighted to use some. The center area is lifted with dimensional adhesive.
Full disclaimer: this card design was CASE'd from my last SOS challenge entry. oops!



'Numbers' DP: Recollections at Michaels
Brown Layering CS: my stash
Gold DP: Graphic 45
Stamps: Stampendous
Square Punch: Family Treasures
Brown Ink: 'Early Espresso' by Stampin' Up

Challenges entered:

Shopping Our Stash #99: Numbers
Party Time Tuesdays 118: Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #4: Anything Goes


2 comments:

Jennifer Grissom said...

Very nice! Thanks for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

Leslie Hanna said...

Yay for using up your 12x12 stash. And we don't care if you CASE yourself - hey, if it's good, it's worth doing again, right? :)

Thanks for joining us again at Shopping Our Stash!