Followers

Thursday, April 25, 2013

S & S Midweek Challenge: It's About Time

Embossing this card was less fun than usual as my heat tool has a mind of it's own and sometimes decides not to work. It finally did work, and here is my card.


Large Clock Stamp: "All the Time" by Hero Arts
Embossing Powder: Black by Recollections
Heat Tool: Recollections
Small Clock Stamp: "Time Capsule" by Fun Stampers Journey
Watermark Ink: Versamark
Clear Embossing Powder: Recollections
Border Punch: EK Success
CS: my stash
Sentiment: Studio G
Black Ink: "Dragonfly Black" by ColorBox

3 comments:

Pam from Maine said...

You've used my favorite colors and popped those with black. I love it. Great job!

Erika said...

Glad your heat tool cooperated! I like the background stamping that you did and the color combo is great!

Cherie said...

I like how you made the background paper match the clock. The border really adds some elegance to the whole thing.