Followers

Monday, April 15, 2013

OWH Design Bootcamp: Using Odd Numbers in Design

Recently, I received some foam-type embellishments as a gift. So I decided they could easily be used for the current Design Bootcamp lesson/challenge. The CS is from my stash and the stickers have no product identification. The color combination is one I have never used (pink and yellow). But, I think a young girl might really enjoy receiving it from her mom or dad.

Border Punch: EK Success
Corner Rounder: Creative Memories




1 comment:

Paula S. said...

This is a great layout for using stickers and the extra layering and the bold, pink behind them really help tie them together into one focal point. The border punch also adds nice detail. I could see a young girl liking this bold color combo too. Thanks for joining in the April Bootcamp!