Followers

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches #200

Just today I discovered this great web site. I enjoy sketch challenges so this is great for me. The Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop was a blast and I happened to have made a few purchases (!) So, this was a chance to use one of my new colored digital stamps and a couple of old 12x12 patterned papers.



Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #200
Colored Digital Stamp: Clear Dollar Stamps
Striped Background DP: Paper White (web link broken)
Polka Dot DP: Recollections at Michael's
Sentiment Stamp: unk
Border Punch: EK Success
Other CS: stash

4 comments:

Debbie said...

This kitty is adorable!! Very pretty card!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Laura said...

This is darling! I love the bright colors, and the image is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing your card at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I'm so glad you found us, and hope you will join us again!

Melissa Craig said...

What a sweet little kitty. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jenée said...

Such a cute, cute image and so well colored. It reminds me of a kitty I once had (right color). Great use of our weekly sketch. Thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.