Followers

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

S & S Midweek Challenge: Transportation

After 2 days of delving into my ancestry, it was a pleasure to create a card for this challenge! We are also in the midst of a bathroom remodel and Princess Chloe (see photo at left) is having a hard time of it with the loud noises and those strange men coming in and out. So we took a creative time-out.
First, I looked through all my digital stamps to find a mode of transportation and came up with this vintage collage. I guess it is a type of carriage (?) Oh! Just remembered I have a camel stamp. That would work, too. Maybe?
I used OWH Sketch # 160.



DP: 'Rosy' 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye
Plain CS: my stash
Digital Stamp: 'Another Steampunk Collage' by Free Vintage Digital Stamps
Border Punch: EK Success
Square Die: unk
Digital Sentiment: Doodle Pantry

6 comments:

Lee Mae said...

Great card! Love that carriage collage!

Jen M said...

What a cool stamp!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Great collage, I love their freebies too!

BobbisTreasure said...

Love how you coordinated teh papers!

Donna Hanley said...

Love this card and the vintage feel it has.

Anonymous said...

Love that image. Great DSP combining.