Followers

Sunday, February 17, 2013

President's Day VCMP: Disappearing Act with Sketch 63

This is one of the best challenges ever with instructions on how to make 6 cards with one 12x12 designer paper, 2 pieces colored cardstock, and sentiment/embellishment of your choice. My actual card bases are white and I have a stack of those ready at all times. I have been moving into the world of 6x6 paper pads but still have loads of 12x12 papers. This is my 1st of 6 cards I have ready to assemble. Hope you like it!

DP: "Posies Glitter Print" by Dies Cuts with a View
CS: Bazzill
Twine: doodle twine by Doodlebug Design
Border Punch: EK Success
Sentiment: Wood-mounted stamp by Inkadinkado
Butterfly Brad: Creative Impressions



1 comment:

Leslie Hanna said...

Oh, this is so bright and cheerful! 'm glad I inspired you to use some 12x12 papers. Thanks so much for participating in my challenge!