Followers

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

ODBD March Challenge

This month Our Daily Bread Designs has again offered to sponsor up to two boxes of cards sent by Operation Write Home to our deployed military. The challenge is to use a sentiment as the focus of the card. I located odds-and-ends in my paper crafting stash and came up with this design.

A long time ago I learned the fun technique of using several "thank you" stamps in a rectangle on an acrylic block as one unique stamp. I used a variety of stamps from multiple stamp sets and stamped a few sentiments for later use. I found this one in my sentiment box, used patterned paper from my card-sized paper box, added a couple of flourish dies by Sizzix and voila!


4 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Wonderful idea to use all different types of Thank You stamps. I'll have to try that. I love that paper and your flourish is just the right embellishment for this card.

Rene Price aka gabbysews said...

This is an awesome idea! I am definitely going to try that out with some stamps I have! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.

craftysahmiam said...

Thanks for sharing this neat idea = another reason I should invest in cling mount rubber stamps, ha !

Carol L said...

I love the creative use of your thank-you stamps! The flourish is such a nice touch too! Pretty card!