Followers

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Shopping Our Stash Challenge 82: Winter Theme

Yes, I did shop my stash for this one! This adorable colored digi from Doodle Pantry has been in my stash for months and this was the perfect opportunity to use it on a winter card. Doesn't that cocoa look warm and delicious? I'm not sure if the rascally ants are "borrowing" the marshmallows or adding them! BTW, there are plenty more "ant" digi's to choose from. They are so darn cute and always ready to join the fun.

CS: Bazzill
Yellow Circles: Candi by Craftwork Cards
Digital Stamp and Sentiment: Cocoa Cup Ants by Doodle Pantry

My printer must be low on ink as the image turned out too light.and a little fuzzy :(

To all my crafty friends and visitors,







Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year!!

1 comment:

CarlaKH said...

Oohh love these Doodle Pantry ants! So cute. Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!