Followers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Shopping Our Stash Challenge 75: Flowers in 3-D

It has been a long time since I posted here and I am glad to be back home in San Diego! Hubby and I took a marathon vacation back east to visit family in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio. And boy are we glad we missed Super Storm Sandy!

In Pennsylvania, I visited a total of 10 Scrapbooking stores as part of a "Shop Hop". I came home with take-and-makes and small, purchased items. One of the gifts was a selection of brown cardstock, flowers, and brads. Here is my 3-D flower creation using CS, DP, flowers, and stamped sentiment from this take-and-make. Oh, and dark brown CS from my stash :)


4 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Cindaynn, Great card and I do love the shades of brown. I was wondering were you were off to, as I noticed that I hadn't seen much from you lately. Glad to see you back and creating.

Cynthia T said...

Thanks for missing me, Donna. I took minimal card-making supplies on vacation and was able to make a few. So glad to be home with access to all my "stuff"!

Cat Craig said...

Love the colors, so serene.

I'll be traveling from OH through PA to MD in January. Would love a list of stores in PA. Hubs is good bout stopping along the way.

ScrappySandie said...

Hi Cindyann! Love your classy-looking card! Those soft shades of brown and big layered flower are so subtle and calm. So glad you got back from your trip in time to join our challenge this week at SOS!
Sandie