Followers

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Our Daily Bread Designs August Challenge

Operation Write Home card-makers are challenged to make at least 25 "masculine" cards this month.
ODBD has offered to finance the shipping of 1-2 boxes of cards to our deployed military: 1 box if we make and post 25 cards, 2 boxes for 50 cards. Thanks a million, ODBD!!
My card is a little cute and a lot masculine thanks to the manly colors I have chosen.
The papers are from my stash, the brown circles are Candi embellishments, the edger punch is by ek success, and the owl stamp and sentiment by The Stamps of Life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that is a cute little owl - great masculine card

Barb Housner

Donna Hanley said...

Your owl is a hoot. Love the entire look of the card.

Nancy Keller said...

Haha! I have a thing for owls... And i love this little guy!

Valerie said...

I LIKE this card! I like the camo you did the owl in! I like the wavy edge and piercing you did. Colors are good too! Great Card!