Followers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

(Current) S&S Midweek Challenge

Today we are creating a card with a monkey on it ;) Who doesn't love the monkey enclosure at the zoo? My favorite monkey is the softly colored, sweet-faced douc langur. This challenge stumped me because I could not remember having a stamp or other image of a monkey in my collection...until I searched the "odds-and-ends" stash. Here is my card.
DP: garage sale grab-bag
Stickers: Karen Foster Design
Rectangle die: Spellbinders
Bling: Mark Richard

5 comments:

Lee Mae said...

Sweet little monkey - though he may be a bit of a rascal, lol! Love the background paper too.

Mary L said...

I love the floweeness (is that a word?) of the arms and legs of the monkey...Your card makes me smile..Love it:)

Donna Hanley said...

Very cute card. Love the background paper also.

Donna Nuce said...

Cute card -- I was the same as you searching for anything monkey in my scrap collection! You had a great garage sale find there.

JoAnn Ross said...

Raising my hand here as another person who had to go scrambling through my stash for a monkey image! Your card's very sweet and fun and made me smile.